Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Short and Sweet

The past few weeks, I have been overwhelmed thinking about things associated with Elijah and his issues with ADHD...a conference with his teacher, continuing to find "trigger" foods, finding a multi-vitamin that agrees with him and reading an amazing book by Dr. Kenneth Bock called, "Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma and Allergies." I've had so many thoughts that it is almost too much to blog about right now. Sometime I hope to blog about those things when I get my thoughts together! I did want to share one little tidbit that happened on Mother's Day. On our way to church, Elijah asked me what was the happiest things that had happened in my life so far. "The day I married dad and the days that you and Isaac were born," I replied, "What is the happiest thing that happened to you?" Elijah thought a minute and said, "That I got you and dad and this new food plan." I'll let you draw your own conclusions. It was a great Mother's Day gift...that and the fact that he sat in church coloring quietly through the whole sermon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment